Button to scroll to the top of the page.

College of Natural Sciences

Learn about College of Natural Sciences fellowships available to support research as well as funding opportunities supported by the federal government, national science organizations, and industry.

Poster Printing 
Poster printing is provided to any College of Natural Sciences undergraduate student for a fee of $25.  A fee of $50 applies to non-undergraduate CNS students or faculty and persons outside the college who would like to print a poster using our facilities. Printing requests from current FRI students and students participating in our annual Undergraduate Research Forum or the annual Research Bazaar will be printed free of charge.  

Present your work
Join the more than 400 student researchers who present their research at the annual CNS Undergraduate Research Forum. Students from UT and schools across Texas participate in the Fall Undergraduate Research Symposium

Support for travel to conferences
Attending national and international conferences is an important activity for undergraduate researchers. Often students are able to find support to fund part or all of their travel to the meeting.  

CNS Career Design Center
Career advisors can help your create and update your resume, review application materials and set up mock interviews.

Poster Stands
TIDES provides poster stand reservations to units within College of Natural Sciences.


Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR)
Find support adn resources for student engagement in research and creative activity in disciplines across the campus.

The research database offers extensive information on how to publish your work, how to obtain funding, how to do research abroad, and how to use your research experience to augment your resume and improve your chances of getting the right job or getting into the right school.

Undergraduate Writing Center 
Writing consultants can help you prepare your personal statements and review proposals.

Study Abroad Office 
Find out how to incorporate research or an internship into your study abroad experience.