Mental and emotional wellness is of paramount importance for your health of your personal and academic lives. The College of Natural Sciences is home to non-academic counselors that can assist you with developing personal wellness.
Other resources for personal wellness:
- University Mental Health Services
- PCL STEM Study Center
- Sanger Learning Center
- Departmental study resources
- Physics Coaching Tables
- Society for Physics Students Sunday Help Sessions
Grievances and Academic Integrity Issues
- Academic Integrity issues: Assistant Dean Mike Raney
- Ombudsperson Dean of Students
For grievance questions, please always begin by working with your instructor, then the department chair, and Associate Dean David Vanden Bout.