Button to scroll to the top of the page.


Campus health and safety are our top priorities. Get the latest from UT on COVID-19.

Get help with Zoom and more.


Major specific frequently asked questions

Please review the additional FAQ information below that pertains to your academic status:


College of Natural Sciences Majors