What is HPO?
The Health Professions Office serves as an information hub for connecting the UT Austin community with Health Professions Schools and programs.
Pre-Health Professions Coaches provide insight to students so they can make informed decisions as they progress towards their goals. We also offer strategic guidance and resources to help students explore options in a supportive environment.
Pre-Health Professions Coaches and Peer Mentors are available to help you determine school admission requirements, coach you on health career options and alternatives, and provide you with information about professional schools in Texas, across the country and around the world. Pre-Health Professions Coaches also hold several Q&A sessions on topics regarding professional school application and interviewing procedures.
Painter Hall TV Screen Submission Instructions
Please email your slide request to Shannon Gutheil email@example.com
- Slide must be saved as a 1360x768 JPEG and attached to email
- Requires 48 hours lead time and we will post new slides on Friday's
- Slide will play on the following TV’s:
- Hallway of PAI 3rd floor (2 TV’s)
- Please note - we cannot play videos on these TV’s
In your email please include the following information:
- Full Name
- Brief description of your program or event
- Dates you want your slide to stop running (it can run for multiple weeks): mm/dd/yy