What connects students in the College of Natural Sciences is a desire to explore and discover our world. Scientists and mathematicians love to ask the questions "why?" and "how?" and dig in to find the answers. The college is dedicated to preparing our students to be this nation's next leaders, creators, and inventors. No matter what your future profession - whether a health profession, biotechnologist or computer entrepreneur - we are preparing you to succeed.
Our goal at BIO is to provide undergraduate students with the best possible experience in their Biology classes. We foster teaching excellence, creativity, and innovation.
What We Do
BIO coordinates the teaching and scheduling of all courses taught by the three Biology Departments. We also develop the curriculum for entry level Biology and non-majors biology classes. And importantly, all of the Lecturers who teach your classes have a home base in BIO.
Who We Are
- Janice Fischer, Professor MBS, BIO Director
- Natalie Potts, Assistant to the Director
- Greg Browning, Course Scheduler and Student Affairs
- Aletha Irby, Student Affairs and Teaching Assistant HR
- Allan Bonin, Accounting
- Angela Kizzee, Procurement Officer for BIO teaching labs
Contact Us: 512-471-4882