In honor of registration that starts this week, I wanted to highlight some of the exciting improvements UT and CNS have made for this summer.
- All courses will be online so you can stay at home and get ahead on your coursework at UT.
- For in-state residents' undergrad classes, tuition is half what it is during the long semesters.
- CNS has all sorts of new online offerings, including:
- PBH 337: Health and Medicine Throughout History
- CS 303E: Elements of Computers and Programming
- Intro PHY + Labs: 302 K/L + 102 M/N, 303 K/L + 103 M/N, and 317 K/L + 117 M/N
- SDS 302: Data Analysis for Health Sciences
- And many more
Be sure to check out the course schedule and talk to your advisor. I hope to see many of you online this summer!
Dr. Vanden Bout
Joke: How do you throw a space party? You planet