What is Public Health?
The mission of Public Health is to preserve, promote, and improve the health and well being of populations, communities, and individuals. To fulfill this mission, we foster collaborations among public health and the health professions in education, research, and service.
Public Health Career
- Why pursue a career in public health?
- Who should consider a undergraduate degree in public health?
- What are the career opportunities in public health?
- Where do public health professionals work?
- Do I need an advanced degree to work in the field of public health?
- What kind of job title can I expect after graduating with a degree in public health?
Find out more about a Public Health Degree through the Public Health Portal.