The portfolio of the Director of Information Technology includes oversight and funding of the following:
Click here for a list of IT staff.
- Instructional information technology for the college, including computer labs, technology classrooms, technology science labs, and classroom recording capabilities.
- Maintenance and support for technology in classrooms.
- Wired and wireless data networking for instruction, administration, and research throughout the college.
- Instructional software applications that benefit student learning and assessment.
- Helpdesk and server support for all technology and software applications in the Dean's Office.
- Information technology and the security related to such information for the College of Natural Sciences Dean's Office.
- Hosting and management of the College of Natural Sciences website.